Updated: May 24
Time to meet the most simple granola recipe out there— Honey Almond Granola! I love this flavor because it’s perfectly sweet and has the best crunchy texture. This recipe qualifies as simple, considering it only takes five ingredients; gluten free rolled oats, chopped almonds, raw honey, coconut oil, and pure vanilla. I doesn’t get any easier than that. Throw this granola over smoothie bowls and yogurt, or enjoy it with mylk and by the handful. Either way, you won’t be disappointed!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 16-18 minutes
Serving size: 12
1 1/2c gluten free rolled oats
3/4c chopped almonds
1/4c raw honey
1/4c melted coconut oil
1 1/2tsp vanilla
pinch of sea salt
*optional add ins: flaxseed meal, hemp seeds, chia seeds, collagen, pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350° F, and line a baking sheet with baking mat.
2. Chop almonds if not already chopped, and add to a large bowl with the remainder of ingredients. Mix well until clumping.
3. Transfer to baking sheet and spread out evenly. Use a damp spatula to press the granola into one flat sheet.
4. Transfer to oven and bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and transfer to freezer for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from freezer and break into clusters. Store in air right jar.