Updated: Oct 7, 2021
Oh wait, you didn't think pumpkin spice ran all year round? Good news, it does. These fluffy pumpkin muffins are the perfect sweet treat any season of the year, any time of day. I made these muffins two ways; some dairy free dark chocolate chunk and some plain cinnamon sugar. It's the best of both worlds; I can't choose which I like better. This recipe includes all my favorite gluten free, dairy free baking staples, such as oat flour, flaxseed meal, free range eggs, pumpkin puree unsweetened oat milk, coconut oil, Georgia Grinders almond butter, and more. What makes this recipe so great is it's a one bowl, simple recipe. The perfect texture and sweetness is just a bonus! Get your hands on some pumpkin puree or dig it out of the cabinet because these are a must make. They're gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free.
For 20% off Georgia Grinders premium nut butters, shop through the highlighted link and use code “WELLNESSWITHMAK” at checkout!
*This post may include affiliates links that support me if you shop through them. Your support is greatly appreciated in advance*
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 28-30 minutes
1 1/2c gf oat flour
1tbs flaxseed meal
1/2c coconut sugar ( +1tbs for topping)
1tbs pumpkin spice
1tbs cinnamon ( + some for topping)
1tsp baking powder
1/4c dairy free dark chocolate chips
flakey sea salt
2 free range eggs
3/4c pumpkin puree
1/2c coconut oil (melted)
2tbs unsweetened oat milk
3tbs Georgia Grinders creamy almond butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line a muffin tin with liners.
2. In a large bowl, add all wet ingredients to mix.
3. Once smooth, fold in dry ingredients (besides chocolate). Mix until well combined.
4. If choosing to do half cinnamon sugar and half chocolate chip as I did, start scooping half the batter into prepped muffin liners.
5. Sprinkle with coconut sugar, cinnamon, and flakey sea salt.
6. With the remainder of the batter, fold in chocolate chunks.
7. Scoop the chocolate chip batter into the remainder of the liners.
8. Top with additional chocolate chips and flakey sea salt.
9. Transfer to oven and bake for 27-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Let cool and enjoy!
Be sure to shoot me an email with your feedback or messages me on IG @wellnesswithmak, so I can see your beautiful recreations. I'd love to highlight them on my feed. Also, don't forget to follow me to stay up to date with new healthy, mouthwatering recipes, life updates, fitness routines, and all things wellness. I look forward to connecting with you!