If you're a pad thai, hibachi, Chinese food lover, I think this recipe is going to be your new best friend. Actually, I know it is! These pad thai inspired cashew noodles contain the ultimate creaminess with such minimal ingredients; this is a 6 ingredient recipe! This recipe features all my more nutrient dense pad thai ingredients, such as brown rice pad thai noodles, all natural cashew butter, raw honey, coconut aminos, sesame oil, raw cashews, and fresh garlic. I love to pair this noodle dish with my sesame chicken dinner recipe from my blog; I love a little mix of everything! I would highly recommend pairing both recipes together for the ultimate dinner. I paired these noodles with steamed mushrooms, carrots, and broccoli, but feel free to add in your own mix of vegetables! This recipe is entirely gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free. Without further a due, let's get to the recipe.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Serving size: 4
1 package brown rice pad thai noodles
1 1/2tbs creamy cashew butter
1/4c coconut aminos
1tsp rice vinegar
1/2tbs raw honey
2-3 cloves garlic
1. Start by bringing a large pot to boil on the stovetop.
2. In a medium bowl, add in cashew butter, coconut aminos, rice vinegar, raw honey, and garlic. Mix until cashew butter is well combined with all other ingredients.
3. Once water is boiling, add in noodles. Cook as directed (about 6-8 minutes).
4. While that boils, crush your cashews into small crystals. Set aside.
5. Drain noodles and pour back into pot.
6. Add in your cashew sauce and mix until well combined. (option to add a tsp arrowroot starch to thicken if needed).
7. Time to serve noodles, add your veggies and protein if desired, and finish with a sprinkle of crushed cashews on top.
Be sure to shoot me an email with your feedback or message me on IG @wellnesswithmak, so I can see your beautiful recreations. I'd love to highlight them on my feed. Also, don't forget to follow me to stay up to date with new healthy, mouthwatering recipes, life updates, fitness routines, and all things wellness. I look forward to connecting with you!